The church is engaged in a number of Christian outreach initiatives, including:
- Oman Mission: The church is a full partner in a historic mission in the Sultanate of Oman.
- Disaster relief: For example, fundraising for earthquake assistance in Haiti
- Mission Trip: One trip (to the Dominican Republic) has been completed and more are planned.
- Food Pantry: Throughout the year we donate hundreds of pounds of food to the Community Coalition Food Pantry.
- Midnight Run: Taking food, clothing and toilet articles to the homeless in New York City.
- Boy Scouts of America Troop and Pack 22: The church's long-time sponsorship has allowed Scout programs to flourish, giving many opportunities for individual growth in body, character and spirit in a group setting. The boys are often engaged in community service and outdoor activities.
- Old Dutch Church: Concerts on the Noack Tracker organ, summer tours, autumn fests and "Legend" readings, special services such as candlelight services on Christmas Eve and Good Friday and an Easter sunrise service.
- First Sunday Brunches, Community Christmas Dinner, participation in Third Friday events in the village, Thanksgiving baskets, gifts to the Humane Society and Neighborhood House, donations to Pinwheel Project, carol singing and much more!
- Meeting space: We provide space at very low cost for community events and organizations.